.

blog ini tempatku menumpahkan sampah dan uneg2 dalam pikiranku... hadir mengalir dan tercipta mengikuti alur kehidupanku...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

FOR MOM....

Worried every worried is more often filling in my day lately…
I don’t know why…
Some times this feeling make my enthusiasm of happiness is dropping down…

Maybe I miss my whole family…
I know I can’t be like this any much more time…
I already wasting much time just to have fun…
I’m loosing so much time just to playing around…. And think nothing accept my selfishness…
Really big ego of mine…

Now… I only have this felling… the felling which crushing my heart time over time…
And think about my quarter century of age make me realize and stunt my conscious that I have to do something that can be useful for my family…

Well all I want right know is just want to make a little happiness in my family…
Knowing that my mother is just a single parent…
Which has take care of me until I grow as right know… making me really want to pay the kindness that she has given to me…

mom… im sorry coz I cant be the one to rely on… and Im sorry too because i just to weak to be a head of our family…
Mom… I miss u so much… I want to give u something more… I want to make u proud…
Mom… I hate of my self when knowing that I cant do much… I hate of my self when knowing that I ever not think rather than my self…
And I hate my self because I already make u work hard just for my education…
And the biggest hate of mine is because… at the moment I have nothing to repay it…
Mom… ill promise u that I will do something better from now on… I will not disappointed u no more

God…
Please help me to chose the right way… so I don’t take the wrong path…

0 comments: